Damn it. This computer. It just erased a post I just wrote.
Attempt 3 (yes, that's right...third attempt...lucky for you, it's shorter).
I feel drunk.
It started last night. I went to the bar with Dane anyway. But even one beer was a bad idea.
I felt as if I stayed in that smokey room any longer, I'd get sick.
The cat bit me again yesterday. I started to think this feeling was the result - maybe I got tetanus.
My jaw even started to feel stiff. That could be a result of constantly stretching it to see if it still
worked.
I don't have tetanus.
Driving home was surreal, taking the curves in the dark, with only the headlights to help me
keep my balance. In my head, a dream from a few nights ago replayed over and over.
In the dream I crash into the canal and almost drown before I'm saved from a friend of mine from Mexico. He died last year. In a car accident.
Sleep didn't help. I woke up dizzy and off balance. The feeling is more dull now, but
if I turn to fast I have to steady myself or I'll fall over.
It's foggy out and I have to drive to Amsterdam. Probably not a good idea.
Oh well.
I will pretend that I am late to GEN300 with the effects of last night's party still wearing off.
Cheers.
8 years ago
2 comments:
your blog is getting more screwed up with each posting! I would try switching formats to see if that fixes it. And don't give up on the Vrije just yet, they are assholes yes, but eventually they see reason and get done what you want.
no, see the problem is that they are nice...but not helpful at all. incredibly frustrating...
Post a Comment