I borrowed a digital camera for a week, and this is what I got when I remembered to take pictures:

The canal that I cross every day,

with this boat.

The neighbor's windmill.

Beautiful Holland.
Swans.
They are everywhere.
(Fascinating, when you grow up where swans are nonexistant).

This guy hissed at me.
I took his picture and slowly backed away.
(He's more scary-looking in real-life close-up.)
These guys are also everywhere, but are super skitish and always fly away before I can take their picture. Getting closer was not an option...

Foggy mornings...sometimes whole days...



(Can you see the hundreds of geese in the field? They are loud, annoying in the morning...)





5 comments:
beautiful.
truly awesome.
places like this exist?
comment on kunnari: it's hard to believe that they do, but look... she gets to see these things like everyday, that lucky bum.
breath taking
Post a Comment