It's hailing right now.
Not big hail, just little chunks of ice,
but enough to make the roof rattle and the windows sound like they are about to crack.
I just set the coffee pot on and now the kitchen smells good.
Like coffe.
The kids are at school and the neighbors, so I have the house to myself.
What will I do with my free time?
Drink coffee, eat something, read blogs, wait till it's time to pick up Camiel.
Today I have my first practicum assignment.
I won't bore you with the details, but getting into a group was a mess.
Now that I am in one (kinda thrown in as an extra)
my schedule isn't making it particularly easy to be much help.
Ah well. It will work out.
I am beginning to wonder if I really am seriously affected by the weather.
I joked about it alot before, but never really believed it.
But then, I have a zillion logical explanations for feeling a bit down
(lack of sleep, bad weather, need exercise, change does this, etc.).
None of it makes a difference.
I'm getting tired of translating all the time in my head.
Literally - it's exhausting.
I'm go drink coffee.
Cheers.
Not big hail, just little chunks of ice,
but enough to make the roof rattle and the windows sound like they are about to crack.
I just set the coffee pot on and now the kitchen smells good.
Like coffe.
The kids are at school and the neighbors, so I have the house to myself.
What will I do with my free time?
Drink coffee, eat something, read blogs, wait till it's time to pick up Camiel.
Today I have my first practicum assignment.
I won't bore you with the details, but getting into a group was a mess.
Now that I am in one (kinda thrown in as an extra)
my schedule isn't making it particularly easy to be much help.
Ah well. It will work out.
I am beginning to wonder if I really am seriously affected by the weather.
I joked about it alot before, but never really believed it.
But then, I have a zillion logical explanations for feeling a bit down
(lack of sleep, bad weather, need exercise, change does this, etc.).
None of it makes a difference.
I'm getting tired of translating all the time in my head.
Literally - it's exhausting.
I'm go drink coffee.
Cheers.
Shit. There is something wrong with blogger...When I write, instead of fitting to the screen, the words just keep going till I press "enter"...so they end up off the page. So, I'm making each sentence a new line. Pff. Except for this paragraph...That worked fine. WTF. Egh. I give up.
5 comments:
i miss your coffee with the extra spices. so good. sounds like school is a mixed blessing.
i thought you were trying to write a poem.
why is the weather getting you down? it can't be any colder than iowa.
you were right, your blog is screwed up. It doesn't make much sense that it would write that line so long and be fine everywhere else.
there are days i wish i were in school again - enjoy it
depends on the school...
Post a Comment