25 November 2006

Weekend.

My mom called on Thursday to make sure I wasn't depressed cause I was spending thanksgiving by myself. Heh? Thanksgiving? Oh, yeah. I forgot. Weird. Well...not really. It wasn't usually a huge deal in Mexico. Cept, we did get together with fellow missionaries for a huge meal. But we did that regularly enough that it didn't feel particularly different, I suppose.
Hung out with Liesbeth last night, stayed up till almost 4am. Had 4 beers and that was enough to give me a headache this morning. That, or I've been getting migraines my whole life but don't know that that's what those headaches really are. Or I have a tumor that's gonna start growing out the side of my head. I'm tempted to get a diagnosis. Today it was so bad I cried. I felt like such a baby. Luuk gave me a head massage. Very nice. I recommend it.
Liesbeth's new bf is sweet, good for her. But, I'm biased. He reminds me a bit of Luuk. Can't help but think he's cool then.
I am going to watch Memento now. Apparently it's a good movie. Never heard of it. Hmm. I hope it's good.

2 comments:

Dane said...

you have never seen memento? I thought we watched that for one of our movie nights way back when. If you do have a tumor I would name it, that way when someone asks you what your problem is you can be like "ahh, that damned frank makes my head hurt so much I just want to kill him. Hes always in my head and making me feel like shit." I think it would be funny at least. Not the whole you having a tumor but you gotta find the positive in everything right? Humor . . . heals !

I am jacks colon, i get cancer I kill jack.

Amanda said...

that's a happy thought. poor jack. his colon must be bothering him something awful already!

my blogsite is completely messed up - still doesn't fit properly on the page. pff.