30 December 2006

April Fools

Remember that prank we played on April Fools last year? Maggi soup flavour blocks in the shower heads and icy-hot on the toilet seats? I found out today that it actually worked! Jan's girlfriend lived in East last year. We were talking about pranks, and she started telling about how annoyed she was with the icy-hot prank that some people did and how horrible it was to sit on the seat...I started laughing and finally had to admit why... Hehe!
Ah, belated satisfaction!

7 comments:

Justine Ann said...

HA! that's so great! I wish I could have been there... I have wondered from time to time exactly how our work paid off.

Happy new year Amanda... have a good heineken on me.

Dunkleburger said...

amanda, i need your email address sometime this month
thanks
ANdrew

Mud On His Shoes said...

That is amazing I had forgotten about that. Man that was fun.
Happy new year

Mela said...

so you're going to Mexico! Hurray! They've been asking about you here. Where's Amanda? how come Amanda didn't come? Is she married yet? A few people even said to me that they figured of all of us, you'd be the one to come often and I'd be the one not to come at all. (Ouch!) but I showed them!

SaraMonet' said...

when do u get to go to mexico?

Kunnari said...

nice... i'm glad you had a good christmas. happy new year... go have that beer on justine.

Mud On His Shoes said...

ok I remember the prank now where are you.