19 December 2006

Thought I'd share...

I am continually amazed at how much poop comes out of this two year old kid. How can something so small and cute produce such incredible amounts of something so intensely rancid that nothing can explain the potency of the resulting smell other than the reacting lurches in my stomach...?

In Mexico we had one of those butt-washer toilets in our bathroom. One of those would come in handy right now... I could just set him on it and walk away until the smell has been dissolved into the drain.

Let me restate both my hesitation to have one of my own little poop-machines and my amazement at the insanity of so many people out there.

7 comments:

Dunkleburger said...

hey there. i'm climbing back up the face of the earth; it's taking a while, but i'll be back eventually...just you wait

Tom S said...

Been awhile, but I like your last couple posts Amanda. Sucks about the university. I also do not envy your job. I hope any situation that would put me in contact with the messes children make is far, far off on the horizon. Ha...watch, I'll be married with 3 kids in 5 years for saying that...

SaraMonet' said...

i would love a butt-washing toilet. i'm so adding that to my wish list of things that are too expensive and not quite practical enough to get.

scott hendric said...

it's called a bidet, folks, not a "butt-washing toilet". i tried one once, very refreshing.

me said...

what is this two person version of settlers you speak of?

merry christmas

SaraMonet' said...

fine scott (please imagine my very stuck up tone) my bidet is on the fritz so we have to use a normal stool. haha. (the "normal"/only one happens to be short too. for small-medium sized children. funny to see in our bathroom though. :)

Kunnari said...

what did luuk get you for christmas?