30 December 2006

Post-Christmas

Short blog:
-Christmas consisted of three nights of celebration: Christmas Eve, went to church after yummy food; Christmas, church in the morning, another dinner that night; Tweedekerstdag (second Christmas day, actually official here) had big party and lots of food, which was absolutely delicious. Luuk's grandpa makes an incredible hare dish. His mom and aunts are splendid cooks, too.
-Dane came along; I think he enjoyed it. If nothing else, he was amused by Luuk's family. :) They have their quirks. I love them.
-Four year anniversary with Luuk on Dec. 27! Wow. It's been that long? I gave him cuff-links. He gave me tickets to Mexico. He also gave me his cold.
-In Groningen till Jan. 1. Tomorrow night, big party! Oliebolen!
-I'm sure I've gained at least five pounds...
-Luuk and I are very bad shopping partners. We both bought more clothes and lots of movies. Dane, we have more than you now.
-I'm broke.

1 comment:

Nelly said...

Hey I didn't know that was your anniversary! That will be easy for me to remember because that is my parents anniversary! When are you going to Mexico? That is so cool! What a great gift!