13 December 2006

There's some strange gases eeking out of the heater in my room...

I dreamed last night that Ross was pregnant. He had a cute little belly that stuck out above his belt. And no one thought it was weird. He even started using the women's bathrooms and chatting with women at the mirror while washing hands. He was, however, still the same old Ross. He still sat quietly in his own corner sometimes, rocking to the music in his head. And he still made kawing sounds whenever he saw Reid.
I never got to see what his baby looked like because I woke up before he hit his third trimester. Oh, the disappointment!

5 comments:

Von_Dutch said...

reminds of the episodes of mister Garrison turning into a misses.

disturbing!

Amanda said...

haha
wasn't like that at all!

Mela said...

okay, thats just weird.

SaraMonet' said...

odd... but ya know... i have weird dreams too so i won't judge. :)

r.c.f. said...

thanks amanda....now everybody knows....