So, the details are kinda fuzzy, but here's what I remember:
I'm in some field somewhere. Then, it slowly turns to rocky desert. Out of a bush jumps this gigantic rat, the size of a large cat. It's heading toward me with sharp teeth dripping with spit. Gross. I pick up a stick, ready to fight it off, knowing full well that it is too big and I'm going to die. Suddenly, a tall, shirtless, muscular, tan, long-haired man (the kind you see on dirty romance novel covers) jumps out from behind a large rock and fights the rat off. Then, he proceeds to actually pick me up, sweep me off my feet, and walk away with me in his arms, long hair blowing in the wind. And I sit there staring at this strange man's face, thinking "I can't wait to tell Luuk this story because he'll think its hilarious". Then I wake up up cause I'm laughing in my sleep.
I'm starting to wonder if I need some sort of therapy, cause if that is one of my unconscious desires, there is seriously something wrong with me.
8 years ago
6 comments:
the man in the dream is most obviously dane. it's science.
i agree with ross 100%.
I agree with gabe 100%
don't all women subconsciously desire to be a lady in distress so they can be swept off their feet by some hot, shirtless, tan, sweaty, long-haired man?
definitely carmela.
dane?! hehe! but he didn't look like dane at all!
sorry dane...i know you'd like to be the rescuer in some woman's dream, but it wasn't this one...
and as for lady in distress... perhaps i do secretly desire that, but any time i am actually helped or "saved" by a man in anyway, i feel very embarassed and ashamed that i couldn't do it myself, so that completely overshadows any sort of romantic response...so i'm not sure i'm so into that...
Post a Comment