05 October 2006

Just spent 2hrs reading blogs...

Wow. I would say that I lead a boring life...cept, I enjoyed reading blogs, so it wasn't so boring after all.
I actually have some homework. Just stuff to read. My course this block consists of a book we read on our own time, class twice a week we may or may not attend if we want, no assignments, and one test. Nice. Next block: statistics. Shiat. Same sorta deal...but it's statistics. I hate statistics. (no, no, we must learn to like statistics...we must or we'll never pass the test...i love it. i love it. i love it...). I had a pre-course test for that class, basically to determine what level each student is at. I studied statistics from one of Luuk's economics books (which believe it or not has different sort of stats then I am used to), for the whole weekend. Took the test: it was mostly algebra. Which I haven't done in six years. I felt very stupid. And did horribly on the test. Pff.
Hmm. Baby is fussing...gotta go do my nanny thing.
Until next time.
Ciao.

3 comments:

ann renee. said...

Amanda, I miss you. xox.ann.

Gabriel Florit said...

i wish i had the internets at home so i could spend 2 hrs reading blogs...

Dane said...

you sound like Smeegal!