20 October 2006

Me siento un poco...perdida.

I listened to Sigur Ros for the first time since I've been here. It's strange how music can create such strong feelings and bring up such clear memories...
It made me miss the House of Common Debauchery. And all who associate with it.
I sat in the car for an extra ten minutes after parking by the house. It's the only place I can listen to music. I don't have a cdplayer here.
The neighbors give me funny looks when I sit there sometimes. I just close my eyes- if I can't see them, I forget that they can see me.

5 comments:

Gabriel Florit said...

perdidad? por que?

Kunnari said...

beautiful...closing my eyes right now

Mela said...

the song backstreets back by the boys reminds me of when we were painting something in the doorway area of our house, or maybe the garage, and that was when I first started getting into music. weird.

Quackbert said...

you should smoke a lot in the car- that way they won't be able to see you

Mela said...

and sad.