12 October 2006

I wish I could think of a clever title...but I can't.

Non-alcoholic beer when ordered by accident is an unpleasant suprise.
I'd rather knowingly drink a full glass of pee.
Ok. Maybe not.
But it was gross.
The bartender laughed at Dane and I when we told him we didn't know.
Pff.

11%alcohol combined with incredible flavor in the bottle of an unknown type of beer is a very pleasant surprise.
'Cept when you have to drive.
I'm sure Dane didn't mind helping me finish it.

The kids were super crabby this morning. I woke up to the lovely sounds of a tempertantrum, followed by the younger-brother's-imitation-of-the-older-brother-tempertantrum. This continued through breakfast.
I think when I have kids, I will spank them.
Or just send them to their room forever when I don't want to deal with them any more.

My parents bought a puggle for my younger sisters. I'm not sure if thats a pug-poodle mix or a pug-beagle mix. Personally, I'm hoping for pug-poodle. The mental picture is amusing.
They thought of several food and drink related names but Kayla didn't like the idea of naming her puppy after food. She picked the name Kahlua. I'm not supposed to tell her what that really is...

Yesterday, I watched Dr. Phil. I hate that guy usually. But he actually gave some good advice yesterday, and I was starting to like him. Then he wrapped up with some great take-home advice: "You just need to find your true self. Figure out who you really are." What does that mean, anyway???
I remember now why I hated him.

I miss stars.
It was misty this morning again. I could have stared at the sun through the fog if I wanted to - it was a small yellow circle. It hurt my eyes though.
Fog makes sunrises particularly fantastical.

1 comment:

SaraMonet' said...

so stef bloemendaal got a labradoodle. yup, that's right labradoodle. kinda funny, but also a really cute puppy. (black labrador/poodle.) random but slightly related.