few things feel as satisfying and good as blowing your nose clear
of all the snot that has been building up in your head that makes
breathing almost impossible and it feels as if your skull is going
to burst from the pressure or your eyes are going to pop out of place.
8 years ago
5 comments:
amen to the blowing the nose comment. it is especially satisfying when there is a bunch of dirt and dust in there too.
about coming through Nicaragua - i'll be here so just let me know when you guys want to stop by. this might be better to discuss via email. mine is rchlpntr@gmail.com
girl! you are either reading tons of kerouac, or have been blessed by his spirit. regardless, great writing.
You too, huh? I can commiserate with that satisfying feeling - hopefully you can kick whatever's causing the stuffed nose in the first place. I heard you met Cecka and saw Andrew; they're with us currently and will soon by joining you again. Sounds like everywhere they go they're surrounded by sick people! Hope you feel better...
Oh dear. I have some Canadian remedy to fix your nose....balsam fir...but you are way over there! As opposed to Not Here. Drat. What useless information, if it can't even help you. Je t'aime!
I'm really glad you haven't given me any of the numerous colds that you've had! Thank you body for having antibodies.
Post a Comment