I was supposed to take my driving-theory exam today. But that didn't happen. Why is it that in a country that seems to thrive on rules never actually makes any attempt to make sure that all the fucking rules are fucking clear? (Sorry. Lost it a bit there.)
Deep breaths.
Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.
Uuuughghghg! F-I-A-C-K!!!
I'm really annoyed. and frustrated. and sick of this kinda stuff.
Do I do it to myself? I really wonder. Maybe I'm a walking self-fulfilling prophecy. I keep making things go wrong some how. Don't ask the right questions. Don't even think about the right questions till it's too late. How is it possible that one person could run into so much previously-invisible red-tape? Or complications? Or whatever the hell you can call this...? I must be doing it to myself.
It's not the world against me. This country doesn't hate me. And even though the computer seems sometimes to be a live, spiteful, naughty thing, it really isn't purposely trying to make my day just a little more difficult.
It's just me.
8 years ago
6 comments:
wow! sorry amanda.
shit!
yes, I give you full permission to complain.
Amanda, your conversation was the best thing that happened to me this week!
ps. the man who followed me last Sunday...........I SAW HIM AGAIN. But I practiced making a bitch face. I think it finally worked.
bitch, bitch, bitch, moan, moan, moan. Your like a broken record . . .
so what exactly happened? And shut up, Dane. You're just starting to rub off on her. (oooh, burn!)
haha. yes, dane, i learn from the best.
sorry guys. it wasn't that bad.... i was just really annoyed. long week. tired. etc.
hmm. i should be more careful about what moods i blog in.
thanks for the sympathy though! (well...all cept for dane...bastard.) ;) (just kidding dane. love you too.)
Post a Comment