IT'S SNOWING! IT'S SNOWING! IT'S SNOWING!!!!!
Big, fat, wet chunks of snow are falling everywhere. It's amazing! Woohoo!
(Apparently, I missed snow...)
8 years ago
i like to go barefoot; get depressed when there is no sunshine; never count calories; never count beers; cut my hair when i am bored; wish i had long hair; hate to be cold; do not function well in the morning; love my hairy hubby.
5 comments:
it was a nice little snow shower wasn't it. I had to double check there at first, just thought it was really light rain but then the chunks happened
it snowed for hours here. big snow too. but now it stopped. and its starting to melt. :( bummer.
it snowed here, a lot, today. It stuck around for quite a while too but It'll probably all be gone by morning.
lalalalalaolla snow di doh didoh
its snowing beer over here so ttthhblt Im going to go hanfg out with Scott VanderKraats and were gonna sit on the front lawn and lick all the beersnow up.....
i miss you guys
i wish it would snow beer.
Last week I saw the most beautiful snowflakes I've ever seen. As much as I am fed up with the cold and have had enough of this endless Edmonton winter, I can appreciate it too.
Post a Comment