We checked out reception/dinner locations this weekend. We have narrowed it down to three... now we have to compare prices and specific possibilities of each, and pick one. Luuk really like one, while I and his dad favored another. But, since all are good options, compromise won't be too much of a problem... (Right, Luuk? Did I ever mention how handsome and manly and wonderful and giving you are?) ;)
My future-mother-in-law paid us a compliment this weekend. She said that we seem like a couple that can make it. We didn't have any doubts about that or anything... but it's still encouraging. 'specially coming from one of the most important critics - the mom.
We also went to a house-warming party for one of Luuk's friends this weekend.
(K...this kid next to me is licking the door. Wtf?)
Anyway...house-warming party... made me really want to have an apartment/house of our own. Man...I am turning domestic or something. Burgelijk... It makes sense though, I think. I feel out of place here. I need my own space.
You know, they say that women are more territorial than men. I wonder if that's true...?
I had a really sick dream last night, that I won't describe here for your sake...but everytime I think about it, I feel my throat tightening and my stomach starting to make the first movements of throwing up. I should stop thinking about it. But it keeps flashing across my brain.
(Seriously. Kids are kinda dumb...how hard is it to figure out that if something is too big its not going to fit in the little dump-truck and you should find something else to put into it instead of pushing and attempting to squish the big thing in and screaming and wailing when it repeatedly doesn't work?)
8 years ago
3 comments:
sure we will.
whatever you want, baby ;)
kids are funny, like babies falling over kind of funny
i had a greusome (sp) dream last night too,
weird...
I am still alive! Hi, Amanda!
I've not been online because I now work in the mornings. Instead of checking my email at 8h00, I check it at6h30. Such a seemingly slight change in routine...but it means No Amanda. I'll have to make a point to check my email more often.
I had to update my readings of your blog too...congrats on the license!! How have you been driving in Holland up to this point without a license?
And make sure that you don't invite your driving instructor to the wedding. I don't want an International Fling. Been there. Done that. Will never do again.
I miss ya! xx...x...ann.
PS. I should have just written you an email instead, eh?
Post a Comment