One more day in this country.
Holy shit.
The past two weeks have been filled with late nights, lots of alcohol, too much smoking, and making memories. (Hehe, I almost wrote mamories...nice...)
Tomorrow I will spend most of my day packing, and probably doing alot of swearing when it doesn't all fit...
Four years ago, roughly around this time of year, I was coming to Dordt for the first time. Now, I'm leaving. I am not entirely sure the magnitude of this move has quite registered.
Camping was fun. It rained both nights...we didn't all have a tent, but since it was warm enough we figured sleeping under the stars would work just fine. Waking up at 4 or 5 each morning to move to the van was...interesting. Usually it consisted of me not noticing that I was soaking wet, and finally waking up to someone poking me and telling me to move... We swam in the river on Saturday, and our clothes smelled like ass, but it was worth it.
I realized tonight that I do actually like some margaritas. And the coconut shrimp I ate was divine. It was a good night.
Josh, I bought a Tom Waits cd, and thought of you. The picture of him on the cover actually looks alot like you. Crazy.
Cancer stick time.
:)
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment