To all who are still in the area (and those who might want to come down for a visit):
-next week Wednesday, 6pm, at "The House of General Debauchery", potluck (aka: bring your own food and beer)
- August 11, 12, possibly 13th, camping at Palisades; same house, 6pm; bring any tents, food, drinks you have...
8 years ago
6 comments:
"House of general Debauchery" = hilarious
I hope your coping with your trip, I would scare me to death
I feel the same way about my relationship with God, but the wierd thing is that the guilt doesn't get to me as bad anymore. I know I should do more and think about what more I could do, but i don't and it's frustrating. Best wishes to you as you continue to try and discern God's will
I'm freaking out a lot and becoming very uncomfortable with the idea of you moving away. I don't like it. Who's going to buy me beer now? With whom will I talk about Mexico? Not only will I have to go to Texas for the holidays, but I won't have you there to keep me sane! (or to give me directions.) At least I'll see you in six months, though.
Hmmm...wednesday? I'll try and cook up something to bring over. Not sure about camping yet, I might be going home again about that time. Hope your doing well getting ready for your move, a little less than two weeks, right? Take care...
Hey Amanda, it's looking like I'm not going to be able to make it for the camping trip. I'm going home Thursday for awhile. Not quite sure yet how long, I hope we can hang out at once or twice more before you take off. Take care...
Or the Den Of Iniquity, like my mother would say in espahneeesh, 'ese antro de iniquidad'.
thanks for the soup!!!
Post a Comment