23 October 2007

got a couple extra bucks?

k, i admit i saw this on oprah. but its a great idea...

check out: www.kiva.com. help someone from almost any where in the world build their own business with a loan of any size you want from 25dollars on. and you are guaranteed to get it back (well, 99.7% guarantee).

cook.

4 comments:

Dane said...

I finally Got my Money back. So just in case you were going to, don't go yelling at DUWO. WOO HOOO - 850 bucks richer :)

Gabriel Florit said...

interesting, sounds like prosper.com. you need a loan, people from all over the world lend you the money, at a much lower rate than a regular financial institution would.

Reido Bandito said...

that website confused me

Dena said...

I'm with Reid on the confusion. But your explanation was good, so I'm thinking it all sounds good. (And Oprah generally seems to have pretty good ideas).