living off of other peoples money is not fun.
i hate it.
every euro i spend, i think twice about and unless its use is absolutely necessary, consequently feel guilty about...
i suppose, the upside is that i am becoming very thrifty and responsible with money.
actually, i whats the most difficult to swallow is depending on others. i feel so indebted, though im not actually... why is it so hard to accept dependency, no matter how temporary? or how generously and openly responded to?
apartment hunting is turning out to be not alot of fun either. i have visited so many apartments in the last month that i have lost count. and yet, nothing.
why cant i just put in a list of requirements/desires in some box somewhere that could be met with a call and a key the next day?
i guess it will make it all so much more valuable in the end when we do finally find something, right?
i am getting excited for december. i am gonna see so many people i have missed for so long!
lately, i have found myself more concerned with what people think of me. little things, unimportant stuff, but also basic stuff... why is that? i cant figure it out.
in response to this apparent current depression, i am watching love actually. always makes me feel better.
yay for chick flicks!
8 years ago
5 comments:
i don't think love actually is a chick flick... well i hope it isn't, cause i like it. but then again i loved bridget jones' diary. that's not a chick flick either, right?
well, chickflick in the strict sense of the word, nah. but it still has the ability to make me feel good, is romantic, and isnt exactly a thinker film... so maybe its a borderline?
Gabe is right, its not a chick flick. It is a feel good movie. That doesn't make it a chick flick. I watch it when "I get gloomy and depressed about the state of the world" also. And just because the movie talks about relationships and love doesn't mean its inaccessible to men everywhere, it just means most men are too damned afraid to admit they have emotions and can talk about them openly.
GO BEARS!!!!!!
I'm also a love actually fan
I think it's more on the comidic side than the romantic it also has an interesting theme. Also I really love that writer. if you get the chance he wrote a tv series call the vicar of dibly and the movie knotting hill. That one's more of a chickflick but still good. In regards to coming to holland I would love to. You'll be the first to know if i go
oh amanda.........I miss you.
I can't wait until december.
Post a Comment