We have an apartment!
Yay!
I am so excited!
8 years ago
i like to go barefoot; get depressed when there is no sunshine; never count calories; never count beers; cut my hair when i am bored; wish i had long hair; hate to be cold; do not function well in the morning; love my hairy hubby.
11 comments:
Congrats. Where at? How Much? Size? Age? Etc.?
ya, where is this place???? I can't wait to see it. and I guess I'm excited to see you too.
I sure do miss you.
GRATS. Also, responding to previous post- I had to borrow money this week, and I died a little inside.
it's in The Hague, in a 'multi-cultural'(read: lots of Islamuic folks. actually, some terrorists were arrested right around the corner. they threw a granate at the cops. yay for immigration!) neighborehood from the 1930s (designed by one of the most famous dutch architects: Berlage). It's big for our (dutch) standards, about 80m^2. A big living and dining room, 2 bedrooms upstairs. and it's CHEAP! nice!
it does need a lot of work.
*granate: grenade.
(he is dutch...what can i say?) ;)
just say he sucks at English! And he prides himself on speaking it SOOOO WEEELLLLLL!
ah! so mean, dane.
The house sounds lovely. I can't wait to see it!
Dane, hows your Dutch coming so far?
boys.... be nice...
rats...
one more of my freinds is no longer homeless
this is killing my street cred..
Post a Comment