I need to stop staying up so late when I have to be up early the next day. I'm so incredibly non-functional in the morning. Coffee is my ultimate saving substance.
I'm at work at the moment, and only one girl is home, and she is doing her homework, so I have some free minutes. She asks me for help once in a while, but she's pretty good at working on her own. I have these wonderful proud motherly moments when she asks me to check it and I can tell her she "did a good job!". Speaking of which, it's mother's day today... I talked to my mom for a good 2 min on the phone. Somehow that doesn't seem right. The all-night serenade-runs to all the mothers in our church with our youth group back home seem much more fitting.
I'm going to Alberta in a week, with Carmela and Dane. I'm excited! We picked a bad week to do it though, cause I'm gonna miss a wedding and I'll miss seeing Margo and Scott. :( You guys coming down again this summer?
Oh, crap...homework crisis.... Gotta run.
8 years ago
3 comments:
hey amanda, welcome to the blogsphere. good to see you. we'll probably be able to make it down again sometime in the summer, at least i will make it down when gabe comes.
when gabe comes!?!?! when's that?
i think he said that he'd make a trip to IA when arlo and heidi's baby is born
Post a Comment