Every week or so, I dream about a spider. Each time, the spider is different (I once dreamt of one that looked like a ballsack with legs...absolutely freaky). But always the spider somehow manages to get onto my body somehow, and no matter what I do, I cannot get rid of it. If somehow I get it off of me, it jumps back on, and it follows me everywhere. I wake up whimpering or yelling, with arms flailing everywhere as I try to brush off the disgusting creature. The terror experienced is completely disproportional to the size of the stupid things...but what to do?
Sometimes I love sleep, especially those nights when I cannot remember my dreams, or when I have those sorts of dreams that you never want to wake up from. But sometimes sleep is no where I want to be... I am somewhere between worlds, where reality and dream are mixed with insanity, and I cannot sleep enough to escape or wake enough to reason.
8 years ago
4 comments:
Glad to see you got a blog. It's about time! I'll try to get a new post up soon...
Dreams can be disturbing, I'm glad I usually don't remember mine. As for your question...I'm in apartment B4 for the summer. Phone number 308-430-4494. I've been kinda busy lately, but I'll try to stop by sometime in the next couple days. Take care...
-TSB
do you ever get those dreams where something bad is about to happen, but before it does you think to yourself, this is only a dream. its not really happening. and then you either wake up or just decide that something else should happen instead..?
sometimes I feel like I can control my dreams too much because I'm always aware that its just a dream.
last night i had a dream that one of my molars broke and pieces of the tooth were falling out of my mouth. i checked it when i woke up and it's not even wiggly. but maybe i will go to the dentist.
i'm also glad to see you have a blog!
Post a Comment