11 May 2006

First post

This is my very own first post on my very own first blog... Actually, I created two already, but forgot the passwords, so that didn't work too well. This time I'll be sure to remember.
I graduated last week. Strange feeling. Well...I really don't feel anything particularly strong about it at the moment. Relief maybe. I went camping a couple days ago, and for the first time I was not distracted with thoughts of assigments and papers I had to finish by next week, meetings to get to, etc. Super relaxed.
Josh left today. That was a sad moment. He'll be missed greatly...
Now the only guitar heard around this place will be Dane playing the same song over and over again. (Hehe). Actually, I'm impressed with how much he's improving...mostly I'm impressed with his commitment to it. More than myself, for sure.
This blog thing is strange... We write a pagefull of random thoughts and assume others will be actually interested in reading it. I suppose that's fair. I like reading other people's blogs. It fulfills some sense of curiousity...and keeps me informed when I'm too lazy to write emails.
That said, I conclude my first post...
Cheers.

3 comments:

Justine Ann said...

oh. i miss you. I just read your random thoughts and thought, 'oh, that was very amanda-ish' and i miss that. must be odd to be there now hey? I wish I could just come over and have a beer, or coffee and cigarettes with you (i finally watched coffee and cigarettes)....... I have half a back of camel's and no one to smoke them with.... and yes, i am only a social smoker... i don't smoke. teehee. I am a vert long commeneter on blogs... it's hard to stop once you begin. I hope Josh will stop here on his way home... we'll see i guess....
nice blog baby.
peace.

Margaret said...

hey Amanda, how long are you going to be there (in Sioux Center)? Scott and I will be coming down on the 24th. Will we get to see you?

r.c.f. said...

hooray! amanda has a blog.