02 October 2009

sexgod

The bible study group that luuk and I go to is starting a new topic. We decided to study a book by Rob Bell (the pastor of what apparently is a well known church that I happened to go to a couple times in Michigan and realy liked, Mars Hill). The book is "sexgod", and already with the preface I was sold. I was disappointed when I came to the end. I wanted to read more. He says so beautifully and simply what I have been feeling and never been able to get out in the right words when trying to. I can't wait to get into this book, and before even reading it, I am recommending it to everyone I know. Even if you don't like what he has to say, I know this book will be good for discussion. So read it. And let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Nelly said...

I heard this book was amazing by many people! Haven't read it myself though. Tell me what you think and if I should read it!!!!

Andrea said...

Philip & I read it when we were engaged and thought it was unlike anything else we'd read before. He states things so clearly and in a fresh way.