26 November 2007

The things that keep my life interesting

*I might have to stay here illegally to be at my own wedding.

*The immigration office here keeps giving us different advice, sometimes contradictory, never really conclusive or helpful to our situation. Go figure.

*Apparently I have not paid for the course which I distinctly remember having paid which means I cannot take the exam yet that I need to take soon to get into the masters program in Feb...

*Most of our stuff is now finally moved to the house... currently piled on the floor in the dining room.

*Painting. I feel so productive when I paint. Maybe cause its the one activity from which I see immediate results. It is so simple. It makes me happy. (Though that could also come from paintingin a small room with windows closed and no fresh air...)

*The patio door opened mysteriously on its own at the apartment yesterday. The front door was open this morning at the inlaws house...where I am currently sitting, alone. All alone. (Im not scared.)

*I just made my sinterklaas gift wishlist.

1 comment:

Mela said...

I might celebrate sinterklaas with Hendersons again. If I can get off work... Thanksgiving meal was delicious, mostly. Good thing, because we ate it all weekend!