i have a cold. i sound like i have been smoking nonstop for days. and i am tired. more than usual.
poor me.
bought sinterklaas presents today. while walking around the shopping area, we ran into two little zwarte pieten (really two white kids painted black...why dont they just dress up little black kids? save on paint?). a funny sight. cute.
we shopped for a washmachine and a tv today. kinda made me feel married.
currently wearing my new, comfy, soft, warm, extra long sweat pants that i got on a special sale cause some nice dumbass labeled it wrong but you get the price on the tag. i think it makes the pants feel extra comfy.
more wedding planning stuff today. well, this whole week.
only 27 days of this left! then the actual day will arrive and go by so fast we will wonder what all the planning was for... ah well. it will be good.
8 years ago
2 comments:
I don't even have to plan anything really, except I want to. And I still am afraid I'll spend time on something that in the end won't be that great. :( Anything you guys want me to bring you when I come?
Congratulations on being half-married! I hope the holidays aren't too crazy for you with all the preparations on top of the celebrations...
I wish I could have been able to make it to your wedding. I'm sure it will be beautiful.
Post a Comment