12 June 2007

daily exercise

8:45am: 'mana! i'm the robber you are the cop! come get me!
8:48: i got out! come get me!
8:53: come get me again!
8:59: i got out again! 'mana! come get me!
9:02: 'mana!!! i got out again!

...repeat about a million times...

9:25: 'mana! come get me!
9:30: pick me up again!
9:36: i got out! 'mana! come throw me in jail!

...brief pause for me to recover from fingers in my eye...

9:45: 'MANA!!! come get me!
9:50: 'mana! i'm out!
10:00: 'mana! 'mana! 'mana! come get me!
10:01: ...but i don't want to play anything else...
10:02: (sniff) i wanna be a robber...you have to get the robber... (sniff sniff)

...another pause while he sits to cry...

10:03: mana! come get me!

...repeat in random intervals throughout the day...

3 comments:

Mela said...

I am still amazed at your ability to stay sane in that place!! and I just read the "forgot to wipe" one too! What a kid! At least your job comes with great stories though. No one wants to hear about my job really. I mean, the best story I could ever come up with would be about how I use my ear plugs as bullets to shoot out of the air gun (which by the way is really fun!!) ;) Te quiero, sis.
p.s. the word verification is krvmlua. reminds me of a hawaiian version of my dordt username with vowels... or I'm just crazy.

Dane said...

so, did you get the dress?

Justine Ann said...

oh boy! How's the dress shopping going, fun or a pain in the ass?