Time goes fast. It seems like it's slow...but then all of a sudden, you're somewhere for 10 months and it's only 4 weeks till vacation and less than 3 months till September and classes and studying and only 6 months till the next big step in your life.
Weird.
Jules is learning to use the toilet. He was quite proud of the teenytiny little turds he grunted and squeezed out for all the world to hear. He was even more proud of the raisins he got as a reward. Kids - they think everything is candy. How convenient, actually...
I have a dress. Finally. :)
I'm quite proud of having found something nice, affordable, and actually somewhat original. I even could pay for it myself! After everyone else is paying for the church, the reception, the food, the transportation, the tickets,
possibly even the first apartment, I am quite proud to be able to pay for at least one thing on my own. Who care's if it's not even a tenth of what everyone else is paying... It's still 100% my own.
Ah the things make us happy.
8 years ago
1 comment:
I bought a dress too. :) Also for weddings. Just not for my own... And mine probably cost an 10th of what yours was.
TQM
Post a Comment