Ok, so I've bitched alot about my job as a nanny. But it's really not that bad. :) (Carmela is standing next to me at the moment, laughing...not sure why...). In fact, I'm starting now to actually like it. I might even miss it next year... But I'll be around for the occasional babysitting job.
Anywho...I love the kids, the parents are great, the job is relatively easy, and I get lots of free time off (at least I have been lately, and it's way more than expected or required for the position...nice plus). Despite all these nice little perks, a new nanny for next year has not yet been found. And things are starting to look a bit desperate.
So...any body looking for something different to do next year? Starting September, you could be taking care of three sometimes-wonderful-sometimes-difficult-always-interesting children who will love you in no time and you them. You get your own room, your own car, spending money, and free weekends. Not to mention, occasional extra vacations and long weekends. Plus, you'll live in what is known as the green-heart, or the most beautiful part of Holland. And who wouldn't want to live in the Netherlands for a year? Especially now that global warming is kicking in and giving us warm winters, beautiful springs, and perhaps a super summer!
Any takers? (I'm totally serious about this, so really, if you are interested, email me to get more specifics).
8 years ago
5 comments:
maybe if you stopped talking to the perspective nannies one would get hired. And are you gonna stop bitching about you job from now on then?
Amanda....it's been a long time, eh? We should talk.
A nanny job, eh? I think I'm moving to Toronto next year. I'm not really sure. How hard is it to learn Dutch? And build muscles to row across a canal!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sure Ill trade 11 five year olds for your 3.
do it! :)
you'd love them. and this house. and maybe even the location.
maybe next year?
Dutch isn't that hard to learn either. Its almost like english. but with harsher G's... :)
Post a Comment