01 May 2007

god bless royalty

there are times when i really love this country. queens day is one of those times. the entire country comes out to celebrate for two days in a row; crowds of orange flowing in hoards to the center of every big city, beer in hand, dutch flags and strange elaborate hats of all kinds everywhere; parties till the sun comes up, flee markets down every side stree, canals packed full of boats... 
ahhh... 
i can handle this place.

2 comments:

me said...

ok when can we see between may 15 and 28? we're tentatively going to be in germany may 19-24. what is your phone number? what is your email? can you email me? this is it w/o spaces: ja zzmmzz aj @ gmail.com

Mela said...

I just realized you changed from la yuca to la niƱera... hehe. funny girl.
Italy was great, but I'd rather tell you in person. I'ma try to post about it though. :)
Queens day was fun too, and I still have the orange paint.
I came home and found all my internet bookmarked pages are missing. bummer. seriously, I think my computer is possessed.