24 January 2011

Inevitable?

I'm debating calling the latest place I've applied to. I know I should; it gives the impression that I am proactive and interested, and it's more personal than black 'Times New Roman' size 12 on a white page. But, the longer I let it sit, the longer I can think my resume is actually doing something all by itself and the longer I can think I have a shot at the job I applied for. And the longer I can feel satisfied with myself for having tried.

But, then again, the longer I wait, the less involved, proactive, and interested I seem. And the less likely I am to make a good impression. Or any impression of any sort. And the less likely I am to get hired. Thus, the more likely I am to feel dissatisfied in the end. And disappointed, again.

I guess I'll call.

No comments: