25 August 2010

thankyou auntie teena

my head feels about ready to explode.

my eyes are sensative to the light. my nose feels like it shrunk to the point where i can barely breath through it and yet on the outside some how its big red and swollen from blowing it so much. my upper lip has no oils left in it and is starting to hurt before i even touch it. my voice sounds like a boy just pushing through puberty and my ribs and stomach feel like i've been doing situps all day when in reality i haven't done any belly-fat-reducing work whatsoever (and won't be reaping the benefits thereof, either) but have instead been sneezing and coughing my way through the day like like it's the hiccups.

i hate colds.

1 comment:

Mela said...

1. sneezing and coughing = a good ab workout I'm sure.
2. I know you hate colds. You describe them in full detail every time you have one.
3. I got a cold in Alberta too, only mine was hardly so gross. Mostly it just made my ears plug up on the plane so my hearing was muffled for a week straight.
4. I do actually hope you feel better soon! :)