The breakfast room can get very busy and noisy. I really do not like kids in the morning, especially loud, whiny, expressive ones. Some days I can tune them out; most of the time I amuse Luuk with my grumbling.
Once he leaves for work, I fill my cup with a second helping of coffee and sit outside where I hope to find some quiet amid the thousands of airconditioners hanging out of the surrounding buildings, honking horns on the street below, and the crows that dare to sit on the chair across from me and caw expectantly.
I always thought crows were the mean birds of the city, but the pigeons actually stole more from the crows than the other way around. Funny.
I saw a black pigeon with one single random long white feather in his wing... I wonder if random feathers on birds are like moles or freckles on people. Or spots on dogs.
And why do city pigeons seem to always have messed up feet? Ten points to the best answer.
8 years ago
3 comments:
Maybe interbreeding?
Also, I've a new post.
Code key:
Franklin = Ross
Betty = Ross's car
Lulu Bean = Dee
Clementine = Lisa
Wigged out Westra = well, figure that one out for yourself. As for the rest, call me if you wanna know.
I miss you.
How was Nam?
Why does everything always have to be about Nam?
Their feet have mutated from eating all that crap off the ground. And probably interbreeding . . . not that I'm stealing that answer, it's just most likely true.
Post a Comment