8 years ago
09 July 2008
meh.
its amazing how quickly i become incredibly lazy when i have nothing to do or anywhere to be in particular. i turn into this big lethargic blob staring blankly at the computer or tv screen, allowing ridiculous amounts of empty and useless shit into my head instead of doing something useful, productive, or educational with my time. you would think that i would take advantage of the opportunity to finish that book that i have been working on for weeks. or maybe start some repair work on some of the old furniture. or that painting that i cant quite get to look right on the last corner of the canvas... the only interesting thing that i have done with my time lately is play with Lucy and attempt to teach her not to dig holes in my flower pots.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
this one would agree.
what are you painting?
I totally read that last sentence like you were teaching lucy TO dig holes and I thought "cool" and then I thought "what the hell?" And then I reread and saw what it really said... I'm tired. Goodnight.
Post a Comment