03 April 2007

What would I do without a fiancé to cheer me up?

Mrs. Bacciagalupe comes to visit her son Anthony for dinner. Anthony lives with a female roommate, Maria.
During the course of the meal, Momma can't help but notice how pretty Anthony's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of the relationship between the two, and this made her more curious.
Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Anthony and his roommate than meets the eye.
Reading his Mom's thoughts, Anthony volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Mama, Maria and I are just roommates."
About a week later, Maria comes to Anthony saying, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the silver sugar bowl. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"
"Well, I doubt it, but I'll e-mail her, just to be sure." So he sends his Mom an email:
"Dear Momma, I'm not saying that you took the sugar bowl from my house, and I'm not saying that you didn't take it. But the fact remains that it has been missing ever since you were here for dinner.
Love,
Anthony"
Several days later, Anthony receives an email response from his Momma.
"Figlio mio, I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Maria, and I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with her. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the sugar bowl by now."


Four surgeons were sitting around discussing who they like to operate on.
The first surgeon said, "I like operating on librarians. When you open them up everything is in alphabetical order".
The second surgeon said, "I like operating on accountants. When you open them up everything is in numerical order".
The third surgeon said, "I like operating on electricians. When you open them up everything is color coded.
The fourth surgeon said, "I like operating on politicians."
The other three surgeons looked at each other in disbelief. One of them asked why.
The fourth surgeon replied, "Because they are heartless, gutless, spineless, and their ass and head are interchangeable".


And finally...How is a soyburger like a dildo?

They're both substitutes for meat.


7 comments:

Dane said...

Ok, a dildo is not a substitute for meat. I'm sorry, it just isn't! In terms of synonyms for those regions the ball sack = meat and the penis = the bone. So unless i seriously misunderstood how a dildo works it is not a substitute for meat. First two jokes are great, third one sucks.

Amanda said...

dane. i don't even have a penis and i know that it does not include a bone.

you take jokes a bit too seriously.

Von_Dutch said...

how predictable that you'd post them on your blog :)

i didnt like the third one so much either

Dane said...

Think of the terms Boner, getting boned, bone job, the song Marry Mo or whatever with the lyrics "she don't eat meat but she sure like the bone." Trust me on this one, the penis may not have a bone, but it is definitely referred to as one!

Amanda said...

and sometimes meat.

i don't think i've ever heard the balls be referred to as meat.

hmm...maybe in relation to spaghetti or something sort of dumb joke...

Mela said...

who cares? its a joke. You're not supposed to read into them so much, you're just supposed to get them...

Amanda said...

it's dane.

(besides...he started it...)