25 January 2008

so what does this mean for the rest of the year?

i dunno yet. gotta talk to the university this afternoon. if the program starts before feb 9 (which is the resit exam day), i cant start my masters this year... so i will have to find a job or have a baby or something (haha, just kidding...) and wait til september (assuming i have passed the exam by then).

in the meantime: back to studying for the same @$#%&*! exam...

2 comments:

Mela said...

wow. Lo siento mucho, Amanda.
I wish you were here so we could get out and do something. I'm bored. But today's been good at least. And tomorrow I'm going cross-country skiing. I hope its warmer than 15F tomorrow...
Te quiero muchisimo! And the cheese is delicious!!

Mela said...

ps. your comments section is in Dutch. :)

pss. I just watched magnolia and Prof. lief made Biblical references to it. It actually kind of makes sense though. good movie either way. Y el caracter de Tom Cruise me recuerda a sierto tipo aqui quien fue amigo nuestro con quien fui a mexico... sabes?

scary. (ojala el no lee esto!)