03 September 2007

Resumen

K, so no one reads this anyway, and I don't feel like writing alot today. I'll summarize the Guatemala and Mexico part of the trip with: it was the best part of the trip, and well, the best damn time I've had in a long time!
We're going back some day and perhaps when we're old, we'll retire there to enjoy the perfect temperatures and beautiful people, and stuff our house with handicrafts.
If we are friends on facebook and are interested, you can see pics of the trip and find out more about Guatemala and Mexico.

For now, it's back to real life, figuring out school and visa stuff and planning for wedding and housing and living out of my suitcase between Liesbeth's and Luuk's parents' place, until something more permanent comes up.

4 comments:

Dane said...

Hope you don't have to wait until your wedding to have a place to stay! What happened to the Monestary/nunnery?

Carolyn said...

i met a girl that looked like you this weekend. at a music festival in the woods in korea. it was like you were there with me. :)

hope you're doing well.

Margaret said...

I read it!

Reido Bandito said...

Hurry up and get married already