02 July 2007

....bleh...

luuk is temporarily moved into his parents place till we can "i do" and move in together to some apartment or house yet to be found... it's amazing how much stuff people accumulate in four years... moving alot helps. or maybe this just illustrates some major differences between luuk and myself. cause i sure have alot less crap than he does!

i'm halfway through the first day of my last week here. only a total of 6.5more days of work (with a weekend in between). and then i'll be an ex-nanny!

i'll have to find a new way to define myself... i'm losing my identity!
(no worries...i'm not terribly attached to this one).

...emmm...yeah. not much going on. i'm bored. went to the doctor's office this morning, with the two youngest kids. surprised at how well that went. we left just before they started getting crabby - good timing! yay for naps...

i want a nap.

jules wants to play cops and robbers. i think i'll do the whole "pick up, dump in the crip, walk away, pick up, dump in crib..." routine a couple times and hope he gets distracted... am i getting old? why do those sort of games make me so tired? i should exercise more or something...

4 comments:

Kunnari said...

hey congrats on almost being done. will you be seeking employment before you leave for your trip, or more likely after?

and yes you are getting old!

Mela said...

I am enjoying the book so far. It's much better than that francine rivers book. :)

Mela said...

I'll try to get pics on facebook or something. I just have trouble sometimes because I can't get online here with my computer.
Hey, have fun in central america. What day do you leave? you better email at least occasionally, but I know you'll probably be having too much fun to spend time online. :) HOpefully. Love ya!

Justine Ann said...

congrats on being an ex-nanny. All the best in this transition time.

I'll e-mail soon about the wedding, etc. I'm really loking forward to seeing you again (in a long while) and enjoy south america!!